sexta-feira, 8 de abril de 2011

Passion and Patience, again.

"I wish I had the voice to melt your heart. And in my finger tips the melody to make you smile. I wish I had in my eyes some kind of strength fountain, so you’d look at them and be encouraged every time. I wish you’d find life in my breath, and faith in my arms. I do. I’ve always wanted to be the one for you".

And you know?  Maybe I am the one for you. But I wish you'd noticed that.
I wish you had noticed the way I look at you. I wish I had in my eyes the energy you look for. To continue, to fight. A place where you go and get strength from.
I wish I had the voice you expect me to have. A voice that gives you support, kindness, hapiness. The first voice you want to listen to when you wake up. Or the last when you go to bed.
I do.
I wish that we could see things. Go to places, talk to people, eat the best food, drink the finest wine.
Everywhere. The world would never be enough for us. And I also wish we could do that together, hands together, side by side.
I've always wanted to be the one for you.
I wished one day that, when you hold me, you could feel my love. Now I just wish you feel you can be safe. You can feel held, you can feel comfortable. You can feel me.
I wish you could feel my heart racing when you come around. I wish I could get all the love I have and make it the peace you want to see in the world. The love you want people to have, the word of comfort you give everybody. And it's rewarding seeing your smile when that happens. Your smile have always changed all my plans. Always. I wish we could dance...and let the music lead our ways that moment so it could last forever.
And faith. I wish I could give you faith. I wish I could make you trust that it will all change. That all is safe if you have faith, if you believe, if you trust, if you fight, if you give yourself....
You know?
I've always wanted to be the one for you.

---

tchaubeijomeliga ;*


PS: Passion and Patience é um texto do blog A Menina dos olhos brilhantes que eu, com a minha maior delicadeza, completei pra dona. Né? =)

Nenhum comentário: