domingo, 15 de maio de 2011

Lost Dreams

And what if one day your life changed? What if everything you have always asked for came true?
Dunno. I wouldn't know what to do with it. I wouldn't know what to do with so much happiness, and so much perfection. With less jealousy, and  more trips and a yellow Beetle. And marble floor. Or maybe I would even know what to do with the guy in white pants, opening the curtains to let the sunlight in.
Maybe I wouldn't like a beach wedding, with an orchid bouquet and flowers on my hair.Maybe I would hate Milla singing (although this one I serously doubt it). and I'm SURE I would hate the seafood I would serve!
And you kow?
I thought I would have it all with you.
Maybe I expect too much from people. I always expected them to be just like me. I don't mean that I'm, the best. I mean that I want all that friendship can offer. I want all that love can offer. I want all that life can offer.
I want all that intensity can offer, with no limits. I wanted to sleep, sometimes, too. Without taking medicines to do so. I wanted to feel that I don't complain, and don't expect anyone to understand my feelings. Yes, I expect people to understand why I say the same stuff all the time because for me, there are different feelings all the time I say the same stuff. So, for me, it's like new.
I'm tired.
Ok, then.
I expected you to see that I liked you and that you were the love I've always wanted to live, again and again (I've said that and now it has a different feeling).
But...